STatariART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group that welcomes ST /|\rtists (and those that love Atari ST art) of all types to come together to talk about the ST scene and collaborate on artistic releases.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornervizion

STack : 2142

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Just a brief hello from me here but at least say a little something in that although I'm not an ST owner in terms of physical hardware, I have however used emulation via STEem to produce chiptunes one of which appeared on the original Collaboration ONE release.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AcornElectron
Pixel Splatterer / Admin
AcornElectron

STack : 2211

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Cornervizion wrote:
Just a brief hello from me here but at least say a little something in that although I'm not an ST owner in terms of physical hardware, I have however used emulation via STEem to produce chiptunes one of which appeared on the original Collaboration ONE release.  Very Happy

outSTanding to have you here my friend! Chip musicians most welcome... I've added a few muzik categories today, so please feel free to get the ball rolling with any posts you like there Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/acornelectron/
AtariCrypt
Staff
AtariCrypt

STack : 2160

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Helloooo there STeem dude Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ataricrypt.com/
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STatariART :: Welcome! :: New Members say Ello!-
Jump to: